Question by fimplix: What major would “web design” be under?

Best answer:

Answer by km_06
Web/Multimedia Design or Web/Multimedia Management. I think it could also fall under Computer or Information Sciences.

Add your own answer in the comments!

2 thoughts on “What major would “web design” be under?”

  1. Web design itself is a vocation and so only offered at 2 year schools leading to an associate degree. At the bachelor’s level you would need to generalize by taking a traditional major in two dimensional studio arts. Some schools also do have interdisciplinary programs in creative multimedia, which means you take courses from both arts and the computer sciences, though this will not focus on web design in itself but also of other artsy fartsy type of things. Bottom line is you really need to be adept in two dimensional arts.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.