2 thoughts on “Should I go for 2 year college or 4 year college to study website design?”

  1. 2 year program in web desiging is the associates or bachelors degree. If you extends your degree to four year program you will be earning masters degree that means advance level degree. To make you more clear about the degrees available in the field of web designing I am forwarding you the website link that will give you authentic information and names of top accredited universities and colleges offer these degrees online and oncampus programs. The link is

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.