Question by very6good6person6: How are HTML and CSS lamguages referred to?
I’ve learned HTML and CSS languages. Could I then say that I’ve learned “computer programming” ? Or only that I’ve learned “web building” ?

How can I referred to this when I’m talking for example to an interviewer in regards to taking a job.

Best answer:

Answer by Daniel B
You have learned two of the tools necessary to build a web site, so I would simply tell them you know HTML and CSS. I wouldn’t refer to yourself as a programmer unless you have also learned some general purpose programming lanugages (C, Java, etc) and learned general programming theory.

Give your answer to this question below!

One thought on “How are HTML and CSS lamguages referred to?”

  1. Well you learnd the first step of web devoplment Now you got java and c++ left to learn and many many more

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.