Question by Dave Smith: Tell Me Are These Funny?
Here they are:
1. Hitting a door with a magazine instead of a hammer. (to nail something in)
2. Threatning your own grandchild that you’re going to “crack” their head open.
3. Somebody saying at a garage sale “this is worth way more than 5$ ” for something that is broken (plate). and coming back and paying for it with $ 20 in coins.
4. Posting on the internet “does anyone else have this SSN and post their real ssn with their name and DOB.
5. An elderly man spreading stew called “rat-a-tat-tat” (aka ratatouille, he says it weird) around his neighbor’s front yard and then explaining to his neighbor that “it attracts all the little boys”
6. Talking to someone and all of a sudden having them say “I’m gonna write that in my little black book!” and then they pull a pencil out of their crotch, and pretend to write in their hand like it’s the book.
7. A man hanging his tidey whities over his neighbors fence to dry and they have yellow and brown stains on them.
8. Telling your grandchild: ‘I’ll crash this car and I don’t mean on accident!!” because there acting up.
9. Watching your neighbor with out them knowing through the window stopped in front of your house on their bike staring and making weird faces at your house.
10. Doing yard work and hearing a knock on the window and looking at your neighbor’s house and seeing them peering through a hole in their window shade. (like literally seeing their eye through a hole they made in the window shade.)
You can just answer like this: 1 Yes, 2 No , 3 Y, 4 N, etc Y for Yes and N for No
Plus, at the end write a short summary.
****10 points to funniest/best interpetation!!!****
—–NO DEROGITORY ANSWERS ACCEPTED OR THEY WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED!!!!!—–
These are not jokes they are real events that i have witnessed!!!!
Answer by Lui’s my boy!
They’re not really that funny… some are disturbing, some are lame, and others are just plain weird.
What do you think? Answer below!