Question by JoeBroszluvver: Jonas Brothers Front Row Tickets?
Okay….so I want to get front row tickets/seats -OR- atleast the first 20 rows or so. But they have to be NEAR THE STAGE!!!So…since I knowthat you can be part of the ” pre sale ” by joining the FanClub…which is sooo much! SOOO…I went to the box office & they were like ” WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PRESALES OR BUYING TICKETS OVER HERE ” They were NO HELP AT ALL! Sooo how do I get front row tickets ?!?!?!?!Where do I get them ?!?!?!?!
If you cant help me with those questions what about this one…
” HOW DO OTHERRRR FANS GET FRONT ROW TICKETS?!?! Other than winning them by a radio station & stuff ?!?!?!
Is it true that NOW you CAN’T buy the tickets in the box office?Cuz in the ” WYLMITE TOUR” you could have but then at the end of it you couldn’t! It was only by ” THE INTERNET “!!!!!
Should I or Shouldn’t I join the fanclub?
P.S ” The fanclub is $ 60 then the Tickets r like $ 70 !!!!
Ummm…okayy but how do I tell ” Ticketmaster ” I want up close seats ?
Okayy…first of all 60 is not alot for me…but I am planning to go to 6 of their concerts soo….I need 3 tickets for EACH! Then the tickets r like $ 70 which is no problem but with ticketmaster in the end it’s like $ 100 &&& I need INFO because tomorrow is the PRE-SALE! GOD!UGHH! HELP PLSZ!
Answer by bonusJonasVIPFanClub
okay you have to join the fan club and on the day of the pre-sale they give you a code and that get them
How To Use The jonasbrothersfanclub.com Ticket Pre-Sale System:
To take advantage of the current jonasbrothersfanclub.com Ticket Pre-sale, please follow these quick steps:
(1) Visit the following link: https://tickets.jonasbrothersfanclub.com
(2) Find the show you want to go to and look under the column called ‘Fan Club Tickets’.
(3) If you see ‘GET TICKETS’ then there are still pre-sale tickets/passcodes for that event. Otherwise, it will state “ALLOTMENT GONE” which means there are no more presale tickets available.
(4) After you click ‘GET TICKETS’, you will be shown a page confirming the show you chose and you must read and agree to the terms of the Pre-Sale System on jonasbrothersfanclub.com.
(5) After you click the checkbox to agree to these terms, you can continue to the next step.
(6) If you are already logged in to jonasbrothersfanclub.com, just click continue. Otherwise, you will see a login form so enter your username and password here, then click continue.
(7) The next page again confirms your selection. If it is correct and you want to obtain the jonasbrothersfanclub.com presale link for this event, click continue.
(8) The next page provides you with the special presale link to a ticketing agent (i.e. Ticketmaster) where you will go to actually order the tickets.
This page also provides many details about the pre-sale so review it carefully.
You will also receive a confirmation email with the same details.
(9) The ticket agent will send you an order confirmation email after you successfully order your tickets.
:::: Presale Ticket Limits ::::
A code is good only for the purchase of up to 4 tickets. If you buy less than the maximum limit of tickets, the remainder does not carry over to additional shows or transactions. Ticket quantities may vary based on availability.
:::: Create your Ticketmaster Account ::::
Many of the jonasbrothersfanclub.com member presales are facilitated by Ticketmaster. We highly recommend you create your Ticketmaster account, and sign in to it, before the tickets go on sale. This is to ensure that you will not find out at the last minute that you’ve forgotten your Ticketmaster password or need to set up a new account while you are trying to check out your order.
Please note: this Ticketmaster account is separate from your jonasbrothersfanclub.com account and there is no charge to register.
If you don’t already have an account with Ticketmaster or if you have forgotten your password, please visit the following link:
If this did not answer your question, please feel free to
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!