Question by mig-2107: Questions about the new Samsung UN46C7000 3D LED TV.?
I have a ton of questions about the newly announced Samsung UN46C7000 LED TV. You may have seen the ad at the academy awards.
1. The specifications on the Samsung website say that the TV will convert regular 2D content, to 3D content. Will this be true, and if so, will the quality be compromised?
2. How does/will it compare to Sony’s 3D TV? People who have experienced the Sony 3D demo at a Sony Style will say it was amazing. I’ve experienced it myself, but has anyone experienced Samsung’s 3D demo?
3. PS3 will have a firmware update to support 3D movies and games, but will the PS3 be compatible with Samsung’s 3D LED TV? Or will I have to buy a separate Samsung 3D Blu-Ray Player? This is the most important question for me, because I plan to play a lot of games and movies through my PS3.
4. Are there Samsung 3D demos out yet? If so, where can they be located?
5. How much will the 3D shutter glasses be, if I buy extra units?
6. Is there a different TV base compatible with the UN46C7000? Because I can’t stand the “cross design” of the base.
Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions. For more information about the Samsung 3D I’m talking about go to this link:
Answer by Gabriele
Style is See Break Open Ticket Style.
Add your own answer in the comments!