Question by healthnut: I need help with my review questions for my web page design class?
I’m majoring in web page design and I have some review questions that I can’t seem to find the answer to. Hopefully someone can help me.
1. The code for HTML title “Elements of Design” would look like
C. [Title]Elements of Design[/Title]
D. [Center]Elements of Design[/Center]
2. Designers sometimes must adjust the spacing between letters so that the result looks right to them. Is called
A. optical spacing
B. closing a line
D. leading it out
3. If a line of type measures 5 inches (12.5 centimeters) in length, how many picas long is it?
4. HTML documents are created by adding what to text?
5. Computer files designed to simplify the layout process and stored electronically as part of a desktop publishing software program are called
A. style manuals
B. style sheets
C. reference files
D. specification sheet
First of all I haven’t been in class cause I’ve been sick and the teacher he’s pretty hard and he won’t help you if you haven’t been in class even if your sick. Most of this stuff was discussed in class and I haven’t been there since last friday. I’m recovering from an illness and I’m contagious and I have a fever so the doctor is making me stay home.
Answer by stephene
For goodness sakes, do your own homework! If you don’t know the answers to those questions, then you weren’t paying attention in class. Alternatively, there are these things called “Search Engines” perhaps you’ve heard of Yahoo/Google? Give em a try.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!