Question by Dave Smith: Are these words / phrases / actions funny?
Here they are:
1. Hitting a door with a magizine in stead of a hammer. (to nail something in)
2. Thretning your own grand child that youre going to crack their head open.
3. Somebody saying at a garage sale “this is way worth way more than 5$ ” for something that is broken.
4. Paying for a 20$ item with all dimes and nickles and pennies.
5. Posting on the internet “does any body else have this ssn and postin their real ssn with their name and dob.
6. A elderly man spreading stew called “rat-a-tat-tat” around his neighbor’s front yard and then explaing to his neigbor that “it attracts all the little boys”
7. Talking to someone and all of a sudden they say “I’m ganna write that in my little black book!” and then they pull a pencil out of their croch.
8. A man hanging his tidey wites over his neigbors fence to dry and they have yellow and brown stains on them.
9. Telling your grand child: ‘I’ll crash this car and I don’t mean on accident!!” beacause there acting up.
10. Watching your neighbor with out them knowing throgh the window stoped in front of your house on their bike staring and making weird faces at yuor house.
11. Doing yard work and hearing a knock on the window and looking at your neighbor’s house and seeing them peering through a hole in their window shade.
You can just answer like this: 1 Yes, 2 No , 3 Y, 4 N, etc Y for Yes and N for No
Plus, at the end write a short summary.
****10 points to funniest/best interpetation!!!****
—–NO DEROGITORY ANSWERS ACCEPTED OR THEY WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED!!!!!—–
THESE ARE NOT JOKES OR “PUNCHLINES” THESE ARE REAL EVENTS THAT HAVE HAPPEND TO ME!!!!
Answer by Canadian Bacon
These are all just punchlines without context. None of them are funny just laid out like that, but yet they all have potential if you designed a good scene around them.
What do you think? Answer below!